This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data. The information you share with STOCK SUPPLIES before and during your visit to our website helps us provide efficient use of our website and improve our service to our customers. This policy outlines how and why we collect, use, share, and protect the personal information of visitors to our website. By using our service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
How Do We Share Your Personal Information?
All of the categories of personal information that we collect will not be shared with any other company.
How Do We Secure Your Personal Information?
We recognize the importance of maintaining the security of our customers’ personal information. We have a team of associates who are responsible for helping to protect the security of your information. We use reasonable security measures, including physical, administrative, and technical safeguards, to protect your personal information.
- Service: Service is the website operated by STOCK SUPPLIES LLC that can be found at: “https://stocksupplies.co.uk/”
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual (Our customer) who can be identified from this data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain, personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/ Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
- To protect the security and integrity of our business, and help prevent fraud
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service
- To monitor the usage of our service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues Disclosure of Data
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement Under certain circumstances, STOCK SUPPLIES LLC may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency). Legal Requirements STOCK SUPPLIES LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of STOCK SUPPLIES LLC.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.